LIST OF PLAYERS THE CHIEFS HAVE INTERVIEWED AT THE 2018 COMBINE

MisChief-Maker

Orlando Brown's QB said that he should be taken in the draft for allowing zero sacks last year, not because he can't run a fast forty or bench press. :huh:

The thing is he will be facing bigger, stronger, faster guys in the NFL so some athletic ability is a good indicator of his pro potential. Even though Reid likes athletic guys at the OL I wouldn't be surprised to see us going for the good old fashioned fatties as we will be trying to create a pocket more often than before.

I think you will possibly see a tackle play LG taken this year, and will replace Fisher next year.

The numbers are doable:

2019 cutting fisher would count 5.1 mil in dead money, little over 8 mil in cap savings.

2020 cutting fish would count a little over 2.5 mil in dead money and save nearly 10 mil against the cap.

If they can find someone better sure...

The numbers are doable:

2019 cutting fisher would count 5.1 mil in dead money, little over 8 mil in cap savings.

2020 cutting fish would count a little over 2.5 mil in dead money and save nearly 10 mil against the cap.

I think we can get similar production right out of the gate from a rookie, if they get a LT in the first or second round.  Fisher is literally average.

Would give them flexibility to go spend some big money on a LG today.

nobody was in a panic, maybe you were

there was no reason to panic. DB's are the last group to show up. Hence why the rumors of their visits come out last. Some people just like to worry. Makes them feel all fuzzy inside

Just added a few more names to the list. Glad they met Facyson as he's a tall, quick CB who I think could fall to the later rounds and be a good pick up even if we get a stud CB in the early rounds. Also, three TE's had formals In Andrews, Akins and Thomas. I must say I think Thomas would be great with KC. Lastly, the two WR's who appeared to get the most love from the Chiefs are Lasley and Grayson. 

The numbers are doable:

I agree. For now Fish is the best possible option, but when that dead money starts getting interesting, an upgrade seems like the way to go.

Archived