Case Keenum. What's the opinion.

Who is Gannett?

Damn phone...Gabbert. If Reid wants someone with experience and signs off on it, then why not? I am just looking at cheap options thast have starting experience and will not cost us 10 million to sit on the bench.

Damn phone...Gabbert. If Reid wants someone with experience and signs off on it, then why not? I am just looking at cheap options thast have starting experience and will not cost us 10 million to sit on the bench.

Like I said, might as well not carry one.

I don't think Keenum is even an option. He'll be paid starter money somewhere and will be pursuing that goal at this part of his career. Considering Dorsey pursued Smith I wouldn't be surprised to see him pay Keenum some decent money until his new rookie is ready to take over. 

Not a guy like Case who has leverage to command starter money.

There's no way that he would sign here for what we can pay him. But your argument doesn't make sense. Of course we want him as a backup because if we got him hypothetically it would only be for our price. But of course we won't get him.

No one was asking whether we wanted to pay him starter money. But yes, it's a silly question because there's no way he'll come for cheap.

Archived