Chiefs looking at Kiser?

Well i think we all agree with you that Notre Dame sucks, but Andy has worked wonders with qb's before...

If Andy's heavily involved in the evaluation of any potential free agent QB we bring in, I'm all in. Then again I'm not sure who's idea it was to draft Kevin Hogan. 

I think Brady Quinn had a chip on his shoulder because he had to wait a long time to get drafted for being an invitee. He also struck me as a spoiled Grayson Allen type.

Kizer just seemed like a deep ball passer who relied on his WRs to make plays. Big arm, poor accuracy, poor pocket presence. Basically when Fuller left, Kizer sucked.

I think Brady Quinn had a chip on his shoulder because he had to wait a long time to get drafted for being an invitee. He also struck me as a spoiled Grayson Allen type.

Kizer just seemed like a deep ball passer who relied on his WRs to make plays. Big arm, poor accuracy, poor pocket presence. Basically when Fuller left, Kizer sucked.

agreed..as a life long ND fan  I concur 

Both of them where drafted for an immediate need and to a shitty situation. They were destined to fail. Most successful QBs do not get drafted by REALLY SHITTY teams and most REALLY SHITTY teams ruin high hoped QBs.

Guess I'm in a different mind set than most on here.  I see no reason in bringing a young QB that wants to be a starter.  I get that it could be good to challenge Mahomes BUT everyone knows...including Mahomes that KC spent a lot to draft him and traded away Alex for him to start and Reid/Veach to sink or swim with him and will not be worried about being replaced as starter.

Because of this I as a fan want a backup that has some years under his belt that knows his role as the true #2 of the team.  I want that guy to be a extra coach to Pat and to help him get better faster!  I have heard it many times before that Star QBs say that the #2 backup vet QB taught them more on how to play/be a NFL QB that any coach ever has.

I want that for Pat.

Guess I'm in a different mind set than most on here. I see no reason in bringing a young QB that wants to be a starter. I get that it could be good to challenge Mahomes BUT everyone knows...including Mahomes that KC spent a lot to draft him and traded away Alex for him to start and Reid/Veach to sink or swim with him and will not be worried about being replaced as starter.

Because of this I as a fan want a backup that has some years under his belt that knows his role as the true #2 of the team. I want that guy to be a extra coach to Pat and to help him get better faster! I have heard it many times before that Star QBs say that the #2 backup vet QB taught them more on how to play/be a NFL QB that any coach ever has.

I want that for Pat.

I'm open to that as well.

There aren't many vets that I actually believe would help in this regard though and I feel like he's surrounded by a great bit of experience already.

Either way, I don't particularly believe Patrick will suffer in this environment with any direction they decide to go.

I am good with either. I like the trade value of a young guy and the mentor ship of a vet. To me, the important thing is can the guy do his part to get 2 out of 3 wins if Mahomes gets hurt. And do we have to completely change the O to do it.

Couldn’t you look At it another way?-

What if mahomes got hurt?

Bridgewater is better than these washed up back ups...

Ala- eagles...

ala 69 Chiefs . it would be a shame if the Chiefs were  setting the world on fire only to have PM hurt then have the floor to collapse..kinda like what happened to the colts

ala 69 Chiefs . it would be a shame if the Chiefs were setting the world on fire only to have PM hurt then have the floor to collapse..kinda like what happened to the colts

And Andy is way to good at developing QBs to not have a guy with legit potential behind Mahomes.

Archived