Shaquem Griffin

xen

4.38 40 time. Damn.

Would make a great 34 ilb at the will imo. Can still be had late due to the hand issue.

Bonus points for best joke in this thread about his hand making him lighter or more aerodynamic in the 40.

You know why he isn't a RB? Guy can't afford another hand off.

In all seriousness, I think the guy is a late 2nd / high 3 choice and would be a great fit in a 4-3 system.

He can’t take the handoff ..

You know why he isn't a RB? Guy can't afford another hand off.

In all seriousness, I think the guy is a late 2nd / high 3 choice and would be a great fit in a 4-3 system.

I also think he could play 34 ILB. Maybe round 4 for that. You think the 40 time and combine drills will override the hand that much eh? Maybe so. Hell of a player. Great tape.

I also think he could play 34 ILB. Maybe round 4 for that. You think the 40 time and combine drills will override the hand that much eh? Maybe so. Hell of a player. Great tape.

JPP does fine with a mangled hand and plays a position where hand placement is very crucial.  I think the hand concerns are a bit overblown and his tape proves it.

The type of 34 would mean a lot, but I think he's too small to be a gap controller.  But he has a great attitude, works very hard and is very athletic.  I'd take him anyhow and would find a place for him.

JPP does fine with a mangled hand and plays a position where hand placement is very crucial. I think the hand concerns are a bit overblown and his tape proves it.

The type of 34 would mean a lot, but I think he's too small to be a gap controller. But he has a great attitude, works very hard and is very athletic. I'd take him anyhow and would find a place for him.

Can’t teach Or coach, heart and effort.

Archived