Give me what positions and where in the draft.

Chiefswinitall

Honestly the 2 spots I think we spend are NT and CB. Those aren't 2 positions you want to rely on a youngster to have to acclimate to as an immediate starter. We have no money invested at CB.

I think OLB, FS, ILB all get addressed through the draft. OG and WR are a toss up for me. Have no feel for what they will do to address them respectively.

They will go pass rusher with one of their first 2 picks. Ford replacement has to be found. Will free up another 8 mill next year.

OLB, OL, DT, CB, ILB.  Don't know how many at each position, but several years ago the Chiefs drafted three or four DBs and none of them are starters.  The highest drafted one didn't make it out of TC.  They'll probably find their backup QB in FA.

Honestly the 2 spots I think we spend are NT and CB. Those aren't 2 positions you want to rely on a youngster to have to acclimate to as an immediate starter. We have no money invested at CB.

I think OLB, FS, ILB all get addressed through the draft. OG and WR are a toss up for me. Have no feel for what they will do to address them respectively.

They will go pass rusher with one of their first 2 picks. Ford replacement has to be found. Will free up another 8 mill next year.

Justin Houston too.

I wouldn't spend money on a NT with wear and tear. Get a young guy that can handle the workload we demand.

This is a place where Sheldon Richardson could fit, because he can play nose too.

Depending on things, CB could be filled in FA.

Add a veteran edge guy for insurance and an upgrade at FS.

I just take BPA. Can’t target a position and round. To be honest, this year is a mulligan. We are working towards a run in 2019.

That said

2nd: NT or Pass Rush

3rd: which ever we didn’t get in round 2.

3rd. CB

4th: G

5th: Punter

• 2 weeks later...

Archived