Talib to Rams

Rams acquired CB Aqib Talib from the Broncos.

It's the Rams' second trade for a corner in two weeks, and gives DC Wade Phillips a veteran frontline starter to pair with volatile, young pro Marcus Peters. The Broncos had decided that 32-year-old Talib was no longer worth his $11 million salary, but he remained one of the league's better corners in 2017. Durable, Talib has remained extremely consistent. The Rams have done an excellent job of rebuilding their cornerback corps on the fly.
Related: Broncos

Saw an awesome tweet regarding this:

So Aqib Talib will rip off someone's chain, and then Marcus Peters will throw it in the stands?

Lol, I like this. Now if this blows up in their faces (Rams) we will see many not going for either of them if their attitudes don't change.

Or it blows up badly. I think teams just say screw it and run against them

Could happen. NO Guts No Glory....NO big downside. Young Qb & Young RB & Young WR. Chiefs have the same setup but are going a different direction. 

I suspect if they are winning it works. But if they have a bad stretch... look out. May explode big time.

Exactly what I think. First year will probably work really well. Then comes Peters contract year and all hell could break loose. Big contract is almost as bad as tagging him and Talib will just egg situation on.

Could be the pressure of success in a new city but Rams are really trying to win now and taking advantage of the high value of draft picks this time of the year. 

my thoughts exactly.  they could easily be lost in the bigness that is LA and other  things to do.. better make a splash

Who Dares Wins

Archived