Dontarie Poe

Why not resign this guy? Like KC. Is NICE....and nice seems important to KC....Passes for TDs and Runs for goal line tds. too. So you get a very good NT, Nice Guy, short yardage back and threat of a TD pass too. Its like 4 players in one.

Why not resign this guy? Like KC. Is NICE....and nice seems important to KC....Passes for TDs and Runs for goal line tds. too. So you get a very good NT, Nice Guy, short yardage back and threat of a TD pass too. Its like 4 players in one.

Would love it. Doubt they spend as much as he wants.

I would not mind, but wouldn’t gamble enough to get him probably. He is average at best. Injury bug could return at anytime with his back. We could do worse though. Hometown discount.

One year for 6-8 would be my ceiling. Or 3 years for 18. That probably won’t do it.

I would not mind, but wouldn’t gamble enough to get him probably. He is average at best. Injury bug could return at anytime with his back. We could do worse though. Hometown discount.

One year for 6-8 would be my ceiling. Or 3 years for 18. That probably won’t do it.

I think he graded out way above avg last season.

I don’t put much weight in those PFF rankings. They are all over the board. I look more at snap count and production. Based on that he had a pretty decent year.

Played in every game. Had 39 tackles and 2.5 sacks. That is not great, but not bad for his position. It’s enough that I would be interested in him at the right price.

Archived