Thoughts on resigning him when he gets cuts by the Ravens?  Remember all the reports said that PART of the Dorsey firing was due to the release of Maclin that pissed off Reid.  WELL would Reid bring him back to be our #2 behind Hill instead of our #1 for a contract near to what Albert Wilson will command?

Maclin signed a 2 YEAR $11M deal with the ravens so I'm thinking a cool $4M a year should easily get Maclin IF Reid wants him.

YES he is probably done BUT he does know the system, would be cheap and can play what he did in Philly with Desean as the deep threat #1 and Maclin the #2 possession guy.  HIll the deep #1 and Maclin the #2 possession guy!

Thoughts?

Where are you seeing this?

Jackson and tyreek could be lethal

I agree....I’m not seeing anything either and below is from the combine.

Bucs coach Dirk Koetter plans to get DeSean Jackson more involved this season.

"We didn’t get the ball to DeSean enough. That has to change and we’re working on concepts right now," Koetter said at the Combine. Jackson had one of the worst years of his career in Tampa last season, managing just 668 yards and his lowest touchdown total (3) since 2012. Entering his second year in Koetter's scheme, he's a rebound candidate in an offense that should remain pass heavy. Jackson has over 1,000 yards in three of the last five seasons. Feb 28 - 4:20 PM

Archived