BROWNS trade For Landry

Shadow

That Dorsey man means business!

And another trade for Browns: Packers have informed CB Damarious Randall that he is being traded to Cleveland (like everybody else), per source.

They flipped him for deshone kizer and looks like they'll swap late round picks

Saying they may extend Landry to be one of the highest paid WR in league. Dorsey knows how how to collect talent, too bad he may be repeating the pattern of paying players out the ass per usual

They have a ton of cap space. They probably could pay the guaranteed off this year and cut him later on down the road

when i first read about this trade, i said there go the browns being the browns wondering if they gave up the 1st or 4th pick (stupid). When i saw it was for two 3rd rounders man that was a pretty savvy move on dorsey's part. Now they have to take a QB at the one or at #4 because tyrod ain't the long term answer

no way the steelers let him go to a division rival

No way the Browns would trade the #1 or #4 for him either. They could just take the kid from Penn state.

I’m guessing that #33 is in play for Bell though.

No way the Browns would trade the #1 or #4 for him either. They could just take the kid from Penn St.

I’m guessing that #33 is in play for Bell though.

This is what I would do. Draft the rb 1 and a Qb at 4. Just reading other boards and such is all.

I don't see Browns picking the RB if they are sold on a QB. The franchise cannot fail at the same position for the 100th time and won't be taking risks. Barkley will probably last until #4 and if not they probably won't care. Trading for Bell makes too much sense for Dorsey with his 100 million $ cap space.

I don't see Browns picking the RB if they are sold on a QB. The franchise cannot fail at the same position for the 100th time and won't be taking risks. Barkley will probably last until #4 and if not they probably won't care. Trading for Bell makes too much sense for Dorsey with his 100 million $ cap space.

There is no one QB that has separated themselves, they can take Barkley and easily get one of the qb’s they have targeted at 4 and use all that cap space on defense and oline

Dorsey trying to replicate what he did in KC there.

Tyrod Taylor for a 3rd either means they are taking on a major project like Darnold or Allen, or skipping QB completely.

Without Andy Reid he’s going to find it a lot more difficult.

Browns would be utterly stupid to not take Barkley first. Those QB's are a much of a muchness imo. If it was last years class and they had Watson and Mahomes to pick from then fair enough, but Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield and Jackson? SMH Has bust written all that group. Them also having the fourth pick, and Indi not likely to go for a QB, means only NY is likely to pick a QB ahead of them. So needless to say I don't see why all these "experts" are crying over Dorsey potentially picking Barkley first. Now don't get me wrong, Barkley is hardly Faulk 2#, but put that kid alongside Gordan and Landry and all of a sudden the Browns are looking serious. 

Archived