Zach Fulton

The #Texans are the favorites to sign former #Chiefs OL Zach Fulton to a multi-year deal worth more than $7M per year, source said. He should play center for them. Other teams are in the mix, but Houston is the likely landing spot.

Love it! Comp pick come on down!!!!

Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet 5h5 hours ago

More

The #Texans are the favorites to sign former #Chiefs OL Zach Fulton to a multi-year deal worth more than $7M per year, source said. He should play center for them. Other teams are in the mix, but Houston is the likely landing spot.

Love it! Comp pick come on down!!!!

You love letting go of a guy that could play 3 positions on the OL well for a comp pick? Not a great move in my mind. Let Weitzman go if you want, not Fulton.....

You love letting go of a guy that could play 3 positions on the OL well for a comp pick? Not a great move in my mind. Let Weitzman go if you want, not Fulton.....

Fulton is not worth 7 mil per year. We have depth too. It was nice to have him here but at that money you need to let him go and go after another FA with money saved.

Seems like we put up with years of poor play by Fulton and Wilson, then they play there best ball on their way out of town.

With Fulton, it seemed like he finally found the right position when Morse got hurt. We'll see if it was just a one year thing with him.

Was just thinking....Didn't we have another "6th man" "Jack of all trades" type in Wade Smith back in the day that went to the Texans and became a Pro Bowler?  HAHA  am I thinking that correctly?

Was just thinking....Didn't we have another "6th man" "Jack of all trades" type in Wade Smith back in the day that went to the Texans and became a Pro Bowler?  HAHA  am I thinking that correctly?

LOL, Balto.

This was my thought process with Fulton.  I am also worried about depth at center should Morse get injured as he often does.

Someone said Fulton got paid $7mill/yr.  I did not know that and would not give him $7mill/yr.

We need to go after some mean interior fatties in the draft AND free agency. 

Go after LG in FA, get a WR or TE on offense if we can

Defense we need a DL ths t can start asap, not a draft pick. Look at LB too for depth and draft then accordingly

If this guy can put on 15 pounds he would be a good 3rd round round pick, as Iowa line men are usually sound because of their scheme and coaching.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/james-daniels?id=2560048

Archived