Keenum to Denver

Keenum may not have blue chip talent, but he is a smart player. I wouldn't be so quick to discount his one season of success.

Even so...he seems less threatening than Cousins who had been linked to Denver. We shall see.

Keenum may not have blue chip talent, but he is a smart player. I wouldn't be so quick to discount his one season of success.

I agree with you that Keenum is better than we give him credit for. I also believe that Denvers scheme and coaching staff will drag him through the mud. I hate that for him.

This is good news because EVERYONE in Denver wanted Cousins.  He wasn't interested, so they had to settle with Keenum.

Cousins would have scared the shit out of me, the skins got rid of his two 1K WR's, his TE was always hurt, he had zero run game and the guy still balled out.  I couldn't even imagine him with a team that didn't set him up to fail and actually gave him weapons. 

104.3 The FAN @1043TheFan 38s39 seconds ago

#Broncos contract with QB Case Keenum expected to be 2 years, at least $36 million per @MikeKlis.

Way too much money, even for 2 years for an at best, average QB. 

Keenum has literally had one good season.

So, at 2 years, he is just a place holder for whichever QB they draft in round one.  Take someone like Allen or Mayfield and give them a couple of years to develop.

So, at 2 years, he is just a place holder for whichever QB they draft in round one. Take someone like Allen or Mayfield and give them a couple of years to develop.

And ultimately fail like Lynch did so we can continue to see them suck along with their latest first round pick history, Lynch, Tebow, Osweiler (Not sure if first round) and this upcoming pick

Typical, I've heard Denver media for months drool over Cousins and act like they are the best fit for him.

Now that they couldn't get him Keenum was the plan all along lol

Cecil LammeyVerified account @CecilLammey 11h11 hours ago

This isn't the first time the #Broncos have tried to get Case Keenum. @1043TheFan - they get their man this time. DEN had plenty of time and opportunity to look at multiple options and wanted Keenum.

Keenum was Broncos' 2nd choice:

Les Shapiro @LesShapiro 18m18 minutes ago

I'm told, @johnelway was told landing @KirkCousins8 would be a longshot. Cousins very concerned about @broncos coaching situation (among other things). So, Elway went after the #2 QB on the FA market, Keenum. Remember, Elway tried to trade for Keenum in 2016.

Typical, I've heard Denver media for months drool over Cousins and act like they are the best fit for him.

Now that they couldn't get him Keenum was the plan all along lol

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 11h11 hours ago

This isn't the first time the #Broncos have tried to get Case Keenum. @1043TheFan - they get their man this time. DEN had plenty of time and opportunity to look at multiple options and wanted Keenum.

'They get their man this time' - sure buddy, hahahahaha

Archived