Sammy Watkins to the Chiefs

I get my he concerns about injury and his production last year. I would point out that he was healthy for every game and scored more TDs than any WR on the Chiefs roster.

I thought no that he erased some concerns last year. He is going to be a great addition.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lol. Can we have some injury luck this year considering we haven’t in the past couple?

It would be nice and we've had injuries to key guys going all the way back to 2013 even.

Sadly, it's the Chiefs so probably not.

And it will be soooo good watching Mahomes deliver strikes to Watkins, Kelce, and Hill. Can’t wait! We’re due for a change of injury luck.

I really don't think our injury luck has been all that bad really, especially compared to a team like the Redskins last year or Chargers almost every year. But I do agree that we need a break when it comes to high dollar signings and those players staying on the field. It buries you to have your biggest CAP hit guys to injured. 

So Jarvis Landry is about to get paid by the Browns and there is a Twitter thread HERE detailing the top paid WR's. If yall scroll down you will see disparaging comments about our guy Watkins, so any of yall who are on Twitter are free to go and educate those clowns. Especially that Joshua White pr/ck. 

Archived