Soooo, you get one more...

You mean Albert Haynesworth 2.0?

HUH?  You do know he has rated out as a Top 5 DL by PFF right?  I'm not saying pay him what Miami did...But at a good contract I'd rather have him than any of the others.  He has out performed them all

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trumaine Johnson to the Jets, so he obviously took the most money.

No Great Loss......ranked middle of the pack or average

Johnson was the top free-agent corner on the market after spending his first six seasons with the Rams. New York whiffed on Kirk Cousins but still find someone to spend a large chunk of their salary cap on with Johnson. A 6'2/213 press-man corner, Johnson has had bouts of uneven play over his career, and the Rams didn't seem interested at all in bringing him back. Johnson was Pro Football Focus' No. 69 cover corner out of 121 qualifiers last season.
Related: Rams

HUH?  You do know he has rated out as a Top 5 DL by PFF right?  I'm not saying pay him what Miami did...But at a good contract I'd rather have him than any of the others.  He has out performed them all

He's still an overpaid, malcontent shit-bag.  You going to try to play him at the nose, or kick him out do DE?  He doesn't strike me as a guy who's receptive to change.  Don't think he's ever played in a 3-4.

I would personally be embarrassed to have him on my favorite team.

I would rather bring back Poe.

He's still an overpaid, malcontent shit-bag.  You going to try to play him at the nose, or kick him out do DE?  He doesn't strike me as a guy who's receptive to change.  Don't think he's ever played in a 3-4.

I would personally be embarrassed to have him on my favorite team.

I would rather bring back Poe.

HE doesn't have any off the field issue and hasn't been played much better(cleaner) as a Dolphin?  I could be wrong..

I also think Suh is the kind of player that could play DE or NT in different packages for us.  

I get a lot of people don't like how he plays dirty but I think our D is kinda soft and having Suh could be exactly what we need.  Just feels like teams aren't scared to face us and I believe we need a D that goes to battle each week with teams knowing regardless the outcome they are gonna be swore on Monday.

We need some nasty players...Minus the kicking and stepping on people. 

HE doesn't have any off the field issue and hasn't been played much better(cleaner) as a Dolphin? I could be wrong..

I also think Suh is the kind of player that could play DE or NT in different packages for us.

I get a lot of people don't like how he plays dirty but I think our D is kinda soft and having Suh could be exactly what we need. Just feels like teams aren't scared to face us and I believe we need a D that goes to battle each week with teams knowing regardless the outcome they are gonna be swore on Monday.

Amen to that Balto we have a bunch of nice Nancy's out there on D no fire no ferociousness!!

HE doesn't have any off the field issue and hasn't been played much better(cleaner) as a Dolphin? I could be wrong..

I get a lot of people don't like how he plays dirty but I think our D is kinda soft and having Suh could be exactly what we need. Just feels like teams aren't scared to face us and I believe we need a D that goes to battle each week with teams knowing regardless the outcome they are gonna be swore on Monday.

Oh please. "We're scared to play the Phins D" said no one ever in the entire history of the universe.

I'd say bring back Poe at a reasonable rate and 2 year deal. Wilkerson and Richardson have too many red flags and Poe knows the system. We need some girth on our crap line right away. Focus on S, LG, OLB, & DL in the draft.

Man I have no idea why you guys keep saying this. Poe left because he couldn't handle the workload. They need a workhorse.

We need some ball grabbing. Who was that guy? He played his heart out and gave us some good humor here. Kills me I can’t remember his name. I even got his autograph at Camp. Not on my balls by the way. Just to clarify.

Shaun Smith

We need some ball grabbing. Who was that guy? He played his heart out and gave us some good humor here. Kills me I can’t remember his name. I even got his autograph at Camp. Not on my balls by the way. Just to clarify.

Yeah right. We know what's up

Archived