Do we still need a slot receiver?

Now Wilson has gone? Hill and Watkins can play all over the field, but let's be honest, they are gonna be on the outside the majority of the time. I've seen some folks say "Conley can play there" but I'm not sure about that. Robinson maybe could play there but he's been more of an outside guy up until now. So I think we're probably gonna need to draft one tbh. 

Robinson and Chesson fight it out. Maybe share it. No such thing as too big or too talented to play slot. Could use a rook to return kicks and take slot reps.

What happened the to DAT. Not crazy about his returns, but I liked his routes in Camp.

Robinson and Chesson fight it out. Maybe share it. No such thing as too big or too talented to play slot. Could use a rook to return kicks and take slot reps.

What happened the to DAT. Not crazy about his returns, but I liked his routes in Camp.

Well, I think they try to get Keke Coutee In the draft who is a great return man too. DAT getting injured gives them an excuse to cut ties I think. 

Well, I think they try to get Keke Coutee In the draft who is a great return man too. DAT getting injured gives them an excuse to cut ties I think.

We could use a returner in the draft. I like Chesson returning, but would love to see a rook make a push. DAT has very little upside once you get passed that cheap rookey money. Is Coutee a third day guy?

We could use a returner in the draft. I like Chesson returning, but would love to see a rook make a push. DAT has very little upside once you get passed that cheap rookey money. Is Coutee a third day guy?

Yeah I think we could get him In the third and maybe at a push, the fourth round. The Chiefs interviewed him at the combine and of course, he is Pat's former teammate. 

I know, but with Watkins lining up on the opposite side, are they really gonna waste him In the slot? :D

Hill is Literally the most versatile player on the team. Why would you want to waste that on one position be it inside or outside? Watkins will also be shift-able. As well as Conley hopefully. Not to mention Kelce...

I think we'll manage. Match-ups are key and this much versatility is a fantastic problem to have.

We have Watkins to help take some of the receiving load off of hill, so imo hill should be returning punts again. Chesson can be the primary kick returner and sixth receiver. At this point I think we’re good at receiver and in the return game. Primary focus moving forward needs to be on both lines and an edge rusher. I imagine the edge rusher will come in the draft.

We have Watkins to help take some of the receiving load off of hill, so imo hill should be returning punts again. Chesson can be the primary kick returner and sixth receiver. At this point I think we’re good at receiver and in the return game. Primary focus moving forward needs to be on both lines and an edge rusher. I imagine the edge rusher will come in the draft.

Nah, not worth the risk imo. 

Archived