Tyler Bray may be our #2

And what do people remember about Sanchez, ah yes butt fumble.

Don't know about anyone else but I prefer to see a proven backup, I know it sounds odd, to be the Chiefs backup. Not a 5 year project that can't handle the 2nd most basic play in the play book, the 1st being the kneel down.

For those who believe if Mahomes is out for an extended period the seasin is over anyway obviously didn't see Philly or Minnesota last year. A competent backup QB could be the difference in a winning or lising season.

Yep. I would be wooing the old man, Josh McCown.

And what do people remember about Sanchez, ah yes butt fumble.

Don't know about anyone else but I prefer to see a proven backup, I know it sounds odd, to be the Chiefs backup. Not a 5 year project that can't handle the 2nd most basic play in the play book, the 1st being the kneel down.

For those who believe if Mahomes is out for an extended period the seasin is over anyway obviously didn't see Philly or Minnesota last year. A competent backup QB could be the difference in a winning or lising season.

So not the same

Meh. Doesn’t really matter. If Mahomes goes does we are in trouble whether it’s Chase or Bray. Chase hadn’t proven anything. What 2 games in ten years?

It’s better than Cassel.

Chase and Bray is that last thing I'd personally want. At least bring in one guy with real upside that Andy can try to develop. Bray has a strong arm but that's it. Daniel has zero upside and only makes sense if the third guy is that legit upside guy. Again the Eagles dumping Chase and upgrading to Foles was absolutely crucial to that Super Bowl.

Chase and Bray is that last thing I'd personally want. At least bring in one guy with real upside that Andy can try to develop. Bray has a strong arm but that's it. Daniel has zero upside and only makes sense if the third guy is that legit upside guy. Again the Eagles dumping Chase and upgrading to Foles was absolutely crucial to that Super Bowl.

I'd rather have vet on a 2 year contract. Draft someone to develop and flip. Vet gives you 2 years to finger it out.

I don’t know. A good backup is what 4-6 mill. Maybe 2-3 for a Cassel? I am guessing. I hate to spend that money for a guy that will help you lose by a lesser amount for two games a season. I would rather spend that money on depth.

Not a Bray fan, just a cheap stake at that position. I don’t care if we roll with a rook and Kelce. A rook and Bray would be better but I sure wouldn’t pay him much.

Many left Foles for dead after they saw him behind our line.

Archived