Free agent Dtackles. Star Lotalei and Sheldon Richardson

As soon as we resigned nacho and Jenkins i knew they weren't going after an end. It's fine. They all had significant baggage so i can't blame them.

The hit rate in the draft for 34 ends and NT's is better than ILBs and WRs so on to the draft we go.

But why go after Wilkerson, and not Richardson?

3 reasons

1 no outside of work issues

2 Familiarity with Sutton

3 doesn't count in compensatory formula

= at least kick the tires, which they did. I assume sutton had inside info on his issues with the jetz so maybe there's more that we don't know.

For a guy with his talent to have to take a prove it contract, plus the major drop in effectiveness coinciding with signing a huge contract are all major red flags.

Or maybe he doesn't want to play in KC.

Hell for that matter why did we not sign him for 6 million...... screw him wanting to go to GB for 5 mil

This was the only head scratcher to me. We let a potential stud slip through our fingers. Cutting Bailey saved us they much or keep both and our DE position looks amazing while we draft a NT. Oh well.

Star goes to Buffalo.

Sheldon Richardson contacted by Vikings.

Ndomakhun Sue contacted by Dallas.

okayyyyy.  we will draft one i guess.

Star is gone yes but I wouldn't rule out anyone else just because another team has contacted them..Heck look at the Hitchens signing!  Everyone had him already pegged for the Colts until Veach came in and go it done the last min!

Anything can happen

Archived