Tre Boston and Eric Reid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's not like teans are lined up to sign these guys. The premiere guys usually go fast, then there is a wait for the second tier guys to see who will set the market. We already overpaid to get the guys we wanted now we need to be patient and find some bargains.

I think we can get a comparable player in the 4th round of the draft. We do remember there is a draft, right?

Yes but it's a draft that we need quite a few players in. CB, TE, DL, NT, OLB etc. Plus I still think they'll go for another WR too as they are working out WR's who are in the draft despite us signing Watkins. 

Yes but it's a draft that we need quite a few players in. CB, TE, DL, NT, OLB etc. Plus I still think they'll go for another WR too as they are working out WR's who are in the draft despite us signing Watkins.

They're not going to land a #1 CB in the draft without a first.

I don't see them taking a WR unless one really falls and the value is just too good.

NT can be adressed on Saturday, fairly easy. This is a stocked NT draft from Thursday through Saturday.

The can get a pass-rusher, LG, FS and a developmental corner with the 5 picks they have in the mid range.

They're not going to land a #1 CB in the draft without a first.

I don't see them taking a WR unless one really falls and the value is just too good.

NT can be adressed on Saturday, fairly easy. This is a stocked NT draft from Thursday through Saturday.

The can get a pass-rusher, LG, FS and a developmental corner with the 5 picks they have in the mid range.

Just like you talk about it being a stacked NT draft, I believe it's also a stacked CB class. We could easily get one of Carlton Davis, Taverus Mcfadden, Donte Jackson, Rashaan Gaulden etc In the second or third round. And many of these guys look NFL ready to me. As for WR, they interviewed TWELVE WR's at the combine and are due to workout several of them. So don't be surprised If we end up taking one. I still maintain that I think Keke Coutee is a serious consideration for the Chiefs.  

I guarantee WR will not be a priority.

The CB class is deep, but not 2017 deep and I think the options for a #1 that fits our profile slims out by the first few picks in the 2nd round.

Davis and Jackson will be gone and I'm not sure what kind of future McFadden will have.

Yes we won't use our first four picks on a WR, but don't be surprised if one of the 4s go on one as like I said, they interviewed a whole bunch of WR's at the combine even though they knew they were gonna get Watkins. 

Are we really saying that these guys aren't worth a look? We obviously need a safety and either of these two would be pretty decent next to Berry I'd think, so why not?  

How do you know they're not looking at them???

Anyway....The stats seem to look quite good I'd say.

I have been telling you all for weeks that Tre Boston is prime fit for the #Chiefs at safety in this FA group. Now is a good time His range and recognition is above any FS in the Draft class. His 2017 production was Top-10 1f447.png 3 rec on 12 targets 5 INTs 2 PBUs 2 TDs allowed

Yes we won't use our first four picks on a WR, but don't be surprised if one of the 4s go on one as like I said, they interviewed a whole bunch of WR's at the combine even though they knew they were gonna get Watkins.

They didn't know Watkins was going to be available. Veach stated that in his interview. We won't be drafting a wr at least not in the first couple rounds.

They didn't know Watkins was going to be available. Veach stated that in his interview. We won't be drafting a wr at least not in the first couple rounds.

they won't be drafting anything but defense at this point is my guess.

all 8 picks on defense lol

Eric Reid retweeted this.....

1a034c5ad0c54ef91e83f2bb97e70c5a_bigger.Kez Demby @kezdemby22
FollowFollow @kezdemby22
More

@E_Reid35 we need you in KC fam let's get this ring 1f48d.png

Oh, and to those folks talking about his "concussions", It appears he hasn't had any of those problems since 2015, so that excuse simply doesn't wash. If the league tries to do this guy like they did you know who, then it will be a damning indictment on the owners IMO. 

Oh, and to those folks talking about his "concussions", It appears he hasn't had any of those problems since 2015, so that excuse simply doesn't wash. If the league tries to do this guy like they did you know who, then it will be a damning indictment on the owners IMO. 

So you think concussion issues just go away if you don't have one in a while, I guess you should tell all the former NFL players having issues in retirement....

So you think concussion issues just go away if you don't have one in a while, I guess you should tell all the former NFL players having issues in retirement....

He had a few issues back in 2015 and has been good ever since, what do you want the guy to do? Retire? If he's playing well and the problem no longer exists then what's the problem? 

Archived