Tre Boston and Eric Reid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who says we need a safety? What if the staff is high on Murray at FS? What if they really like Leon Mcquay?

I agree, at some point we should trust what we have internally, Murray struggled but could elevate his game playing next to Berry instead of Sorensen. McQuay I thought looked pretty good in the Denver game, could be some potential there.

If these guys don’t pan out, there will be safeties in FA next year

Eric Reid isn't elite and this is about money. 2nd tier guys have to wait usually and teams are trying to get a bargain. I don't want to overpay for a good safety with possible concussions concerns. Now if we can get him at a really good price then that would be fine.

Eric Reid isn't elite and this is about money. 2nd tier guys have to wait usually and teams are trying to get a bargain. I don't want to overpay for a good safety with possible concussions concerns. Now if we can get him at a really good price then that would be fine.

This. We're already overpaying a safety. One's the limit. Bargain binge only on safeties.

So you think concussion issues just go away if you don't have one in a while, I guess you should tell all the former NFL players having issues in retirement....

LOL. Wait, there can be ongoing problems related to concussions? Yesterday I learned the Earth was round and now this!

Archived