Tre Boston and Eric Reid

He had a few issues back in 2015 and has been good ever since, what do you want the guy to do? Retire? If he's playing well and the problem no longer exists then what's the problem?

The concussion problem will always be there. Once you have multiple ones they come easier and easier.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he had a serious problem, wouldn't they have shown up over the last two seasons?

Are you being serious or trolling us right now?  He has a serious problem because he's ALREADY had multiple concussions.  That means 1 more and he might be done with football, are you seriously that clueless?  Do some research on this instead of trying to setup excuses for why he's available.

If he had a serious problem, wouldn't they have shown up over the last two seasons?

No but all it takes now is the getting hit the right way and not even hard. You are way more susceptible for concussions and it gets worse with each one.

Are you being serious or trolling us right now?  He has a serious problem because he's ALREADY had multiple concussions.  That means 1 more and he might be done with football, are you seriously that clueless?  Do some research on this instead of trying to setup excuses for why he's available.

SMH "might", "could", "Would"...the FACTS are he's played two straight seasons WITH NO CONCUSSIONS!!!. He had one or two In 2015 AND THAT'S IT. He never had them in college from what I understand so what's your problem? Oops, I think I know what it is, never mind. 

SMH "might", "could", "Would"...the FACTS are he's played two straight seasons WITH NO CONCUSSIONS!!!. He had one or two In 2015 AND THAT'S IT. He never had them in college from what I understand so what's your problem? Oops, I think I know what it is, never mind. 

sounds like that's race baiting to me mods

And where was "race" brought up In that comment? Try again, that's a big fat L. 

You don't want the guy because of "concussions" despite him playing without any for the last two years, I get it, It makes sense.

do your research.. they dont go away so whether its been 2 years or 10 it doesn't matter.. now easy does it

So should we be concerned about Kelce then OT? Considering he had two last season?

yea absolutely we should..anybody who has multiple concussions is in danger of being one hit from Devon Belcher or eating Gerber Baby food

Gronk has had a fair few aswell, hasn't he? This is why ruling out Reid because he had a few three years ago Is silly to me.

well its risk against reward and for the teams to decide. Reid is no Gronk  but Gronk will both probably be out of the league sooner if not his head his Back or other problems 

And where was "race" brought up In that comment? Try again, that's a big fat L.

You don't want the guy because of "concussions" despite him playing without any for the last two years, I get it, It makes sense.

Yea I did, concussions and don’t want to wrap to much money in our safeties yet you with no go to logic went with that assumption of why I don’t want him. So yes, you went to your usual tactic of race baiting

Gronk has had a fair few aswell, hasn't he? This is why ruling out Reid because he had a few three years ago Is silly to me.

You keep bringing up players who are already on teams, there’s a difference between that and signing a new player but I’m sure you knew that already. I think you did and there’s a reason you are bringing them up, in your words ‘oops, I think I know what it is, never mind’

You keep bringing up players who are already on teams, there’s a difference between that and signing a new player but I’m sure you knew that already. I think you did and there’s a reason you are bringing them up, in your words ‘oops, I think I know what it is, never mind’

Should we cut Kelce because he had two concussions last season? I mean surely he's, "only one more concussion away from having to retire", right?

Should we cut Kelce because he had two concussions last season? I mean surely he's, "only one more concussion away from having to retire", right?

Lol, now I know you are trolling. Let me try to simplify why these are two completely different situations:

Kelce is on our team already, we already committed to him so it’s not a risk to sign him

Reid would be a risk to SIGN

Make sense?

Lol, now I know you are trolling. Let me try to simplify why these are two completely different situations:

Kelce is on our team already, we already committed to him so it’s not a risk to sign him

Reid would be a risk to SIGN

Make sense?

Er but Kelce had two concussions LAST SEASON, and Reid had a few THREE YEARS AGO, But hey, your logic OBVIOUSLY makes sense. I totally agree with you. 

Archived