KK 810 am said we are in on Tyrann Mathieu

So which pass rusher you getting In the current FA? Name them!!!..if you can't, then your point makes no sense whatsoever. 

Clayborn

Galette

Okafor

Heck, if we think we can make room for Mathieu then we can go for Suh or Richardson

Also don't have to blow this money this year, can have it for someone we like next year.  

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clayborn

Galette

Okafor

Heck, if we think we can make room for Mathieu then we can go for Suh or Richardson

Also don't have to blow this money this year, can have it for someone we like next year.

Wilkerson is gone, I think you meant Richardson?

Clayborn

Galette

Okafor

its plain to see that is not in MCM's DNA.seems to think  $$ grows on trees and there is no cap.. 

Clayborn

Galette

Okafor

LOL so you want to waste the money on average, OLD talent, rather than put the money into a young star who could serve KC well for years to come? OK :D 

LOL so you want to waste the money on average, OLD talent, rather than put the money into a young star who could serve KC well for years to come? OK :D

Do you have an issue reading?  I said don't have to blow this money this year when we can wait to get a pass rusher which is more important than having a chunk of our salary cap locked up in two safeties.

No but a year or 2 rental would not be had with some of these. Draft and develop then, use Ford and keep Kpass going so that next year we can go after whatever is needed with our cap space. We still have the ability to make cuts too like Bailey if they want to go that route.

Do you have an issue reading?  I said don't have to blow this money this year when we can wait to get a pass rusher which is more important than having a chunk of our salary cap locked up in two safeties.

Well done for the immature insult, but the fact is YOU listed a bunch of average guys before trying to get out of it by claiming we could "save the money for a year". Something I totally disagree with because the likes of honeybadger will not be available in a year, plus we've got way more cap space to play with next year anyway. 

Well done for the immature insult, but the fact is YOU listed a bunch of average guys before trying to get out of it by claiming we could "save the money for a year". Something I totally disagree with because the likes of honeybadger will not be available in a year, plus we've got way more cap space to play with next year anyway. 

1, You asked for a list, I provided it.  Any of those guys is an upgrade over what we had to finish with last year

2, You don't think there will be any big time FA's next year?  Have you not watched football long, every year there's big time FA's out there unless you are talking about safeties which you are clearly obsessed with.  It's to bad you don't realize that you could have the top safeties back there but if you have no pass rush even average QB's will tear apart your secondary.

I'm not going to say  Honey Badger is great so I'm not got my panties all wet  about him coming. I'd be happy if he did but I wont take to my bed if not. 

MCM  i'm no Capologist but how much to figure the Chiefs will have available next year?

Dont you think maybe having a little left in the Bank for a surprise release or an injury replacement signing is a good idea?? I can think of oodles of times that someone got released at the end of Camp thinking ...Dang sure wish we had some left over $$.

1, You asked for a list, I provided it.  Any of those guys is an upgrade over what we had to finish with last year

2, You don't think there will be any big time FA's next year?  Have you not watched football long, every year there's big time FA's out there unless you are talking about safeties which you are clearly obsessed with.  It's to bad you don't realize that you could have the top safeties back there but if you have no pass rush even average QB's will tear apart your secondary.

1. You provided a list you were clearly not confident in and tried to get out of it by saying "we can save the money"

2. Er will there be any quality safeties next year in FA like there is now? 

You can't seem to fathom that Sutton's defenses are heavily reliant on guess what? SAFETIES!!!..but hey, "I haven't watched football long" apparently (another childish insult) and you obviously have......

I'm not going to say  Honey Badger is great so I'm not got my panties all wet  about him coming. I'd be happy if he did but I wont take to my bed if not. 

MCM  i'm no Capologist but how much to figure the Chiefs will have available next year?

Dont you think maybe having a little left in the Bank for a surprise release or an injury replacement signing is a good idea?? I can think of oodles of times that someone got released at the end of Camp thinking ...Dang sure wish we had some left over $$.

I heard we may have something along the lines of 50-80m In cap next year? If that is accurate, then we should be big players next offseason too. Plus there's a chance we could get out of Houston, Berry (hope not) and Ford's contracts. This along with the draft class having seem pretty decent rushers apparently so we should be good either way. Honey Badger has apparently said "it's not about the money, it's about joining a good team who loves football", so maybe he won't be as expensive as some of my detractors think? Who knows.

1. You provided a list you were clearly not confident in and tried to get out of it by saying "we can save the money"

2. Er will there be any quality safeties next year in FA like there is now?

You can't seem to fathom that Sutton's defenses are heavily reliant on guess what? SAFETIES!!!..but hey, "I haven't watched football long" apparently (another childish insult) and you obviously have......

There will be a lot of good safeties next year. Joyner, Ahead, Wilcox, Clinton Ha ha Dix, Earl Thomas, Allen, Patrick Chung etc. I venture to say next year's class of FA will be better.

There will be a lot of good safeties next year. Joyner, Ahead, Wilcox, Clinton Ha ha Dix, Earl Thomas, Allen, Patrick Chung etc. I venture to say next year's class of FA will be better.

None of them will be as young as Honey badger though. I also believe we need a new safety THIS year and not next year. 

Archived