Sheldon Richardson

I posted it in the Poe thread, but Veach said KC was out on free agents where those positions are deep in the draft.  DL is deep in this year's draft. 

I don't like the DL in free agency anyway, Wilkerson and Richardson are mal contents.  Poe just got $9m/year from CAR.

No thanks.

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 46s46 seconds ago

The #Panthers are signing former #Falcons DT Dontari Poe to a 3-year deal, source said, worth between $9M and $10M per year. Big signing for Carolina.

Mike GarafoloVerified account @MikeGarafolo 57s57 seconds ago

Gotta clear something up. I'm being cited as saying the Seahawks are offering $11m per year to Sheldon Richardson. They are NOT. I reviewed the clip and I see how I phrased it in a way that made it seem that's what I was saying. Bad wording by me. Apologies on that.

I posted it in the Poe thread, but Veach said KC was out on free agents where those positions are deep in the draft.  DL is deep in this year's draft. 

I don't like the DL in free agency anyway, Wilkerson and Richardson are mal contents.  Poe just got $9m/year from CAR.

No thanks.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 46s46 seconds ago

The #Panthers are signing former #Falcons DT Dontari Poe to a 3-year deal, source said, worth between $9M and $10M per year. Big signing for Carolina.

Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo 57s57 seconds ago

Gotta clear something up. I'm being cited as saying the Seahawks are offering $11m per year to Sheldon Richardson. They are NOT. I reviewed the clip and I see how I phrased it in a way that made it seem that's what I was saying. Bad wording by me. Apologies on that.

I agree. Sign a depth value guy or a stop gap to a 1 year deal. Draft the solutions. 

We're long out of the big name FA market

Can you show me a quote or something along those lines to support this? I dont mean pulling up Spotrac or Over the Cap and showing me numbers. I mean something Veach said or someone in our front office alluded to.

Im quickly realizing you are that poster who never "thinks" or "feels" a certain way, but always "knows" this is whats happening. You speak in certainties about everything. So how do you know we wont bring in another name FA?

I assume thats rhetoricl andd you dont expect someone to type all the remaining free agent names?

yes.  it's funny because people act like we haven't done anything all off-season.

"we're long out of the big name FA market".

At this point in the game the only big name I would want is Ty Mathieu.. I think we can sit back and snag up a vet or two for depth at DL and S on a one year prove it deal. I look for us to snag a CB , S, DL and LG in the draft.

Pouncey might be nice if he or Morse can move to LG....

Archived