Perez said we might wait for the second wave of FAgents.

I think he means waiting to let the market settle now and go after those unsigned FA like Reid or whoever is out there left. 2nd wave guys usually come down in price and play a 1 prove it or 2 year deal. Sometimes they get the 3 years and guaranteed money mostly for it.

I think he means waiting to let the market settle now and go after those unsigned FA like Reid or whoever is out there left. 2nd wave guys usually come down in price and play a 1 prove it or 2 year deal. Sometimes they get the 3 years and guaranteed money mostly for it.

Just so we're all aware...Eric Reid is a kneeler and is very public about his support of how he and Kaepernick began the Protest movement.

I'm guessing many of you knew that already but I had to throw it out there in case it changed any opinions.

Just so we're all aware...Eric Reid is a kneeler and is very public about his support of how he and Kaepernick began the Protest movement.

I'm guessing many of you knew that already but I had to throw it out there in case it changed any opinions.

:rolleyes:  just cant get over it can you mugs?

Archived