I hate the 3-4 defense

Chiefswinitall

We need to find a 6-6" guy to play D-end?  Where?

Those qualities really reduces numbers of prospective players.

And don't forget the NT position.  Shheeesh.   Has to command a double team and push the pocket.  Phhfffffft.   If Veach can pull this off........

I would think settle's there in the 2nd. Should go in 2nd or 3rd. Rather have him in third but would be ok with a 2nd i guess. Hard to say without knowing who else is available.

You really think he could fall to round 3? I was thinking we would have to move up just to get him in round 2. Another guy i like is Nnadi from FSU. Weighed in at 317 at the combine and has a reputation for being an outstanding run stuffer. Could probably be had in 3 or 4.

You really think he could fall to round 3? I was thinking we would have to move up just to get him in round 2. Another guy i like is Nnadi from FSU. Weighed in at 317 at the combine and has a reputation for being an outstanding run stuffer. Could probably be had in 3 or 4.

Settle is pretty raw and there are multiple nose prospects so yeah i think he could fall. On the other hand he kinda killed the combine. Ignore that horrible 40 time, its irrelevant. Just on film he's a third round guy.

I would think settle's there in the 2nd. Should go in 2nd or 3rd. Rather have him in third but would be ok with a 2nd i guess. Hard to say without knowing who else is available.

I'd hate to use a 2nd or even a 3rd for a NT. I get we need a stud run stuffer. But a 2 down player that high is to much

I'd hate to use a 2nd or even a 3rd for a NT. I get we need a stud run stuffer. But a 2 down player that high is to much

Give him a year in our conditioning program and i don't see him as a 2 down player. Uncommon agility for a man mountain.

First round is too early for either O-line of D-line unless it an all world LT, IMHO.  But the second round is not.  A good NT is vital if the Chiefs are to improve their defense enough to contend and getting a starter in the draft would be gold.  Unless there's an edge rusher that falls to #54, I'd be fine with a NT in the second.

Archived