Honey Badger to Houston

gballs

Winning culture huh?   Told you he wasn't going to get 11 million, still I would have cut Bailey to get that done.  He's an elite type talent, Bailey is slightly above avg.   Crazy to think we could have had Wilkerson and HB for 12 million next year.   Oh well it might not have had anything to do but just HB's decision.

Dude teams can exceed the cap. Philly ended the year almost 10 million dollars over the cap. All they had to do was get back under by March 14.

I get it. But that doesn’t mean Veach was willing to do that. Do you want Dorsey or someone who knows how to manage the cap? It’s really that simple.

I'm just shocked it was 1 year 7 million.

All other free agents should be dirt cheap now I would think.

Who statistically is best out of HB, Boston and Reid? I'd love to know that. Because I heard HB struggled the early part of last year and some have even suggested his height may have been an issue with the Chiefs. 

I thought the tweet to not sleep on Mathieu and the Chiefs was suspect. When I questioned the source all I heard about was how impeccable the credentials were. I questioned it all along as not a high probability. Therefore I am neither surprised or dismayed by the fact he signed somewhere else. I wished I had said Houston as that was my guess but oh well.

Archived