Chiefs Hosting Xavier Williams

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.Xavier Williams signed a 3 year, $1,583,000 contract with the Arizona Cardinals, including a $8,000 signing bonus, $8,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $527,667. In , Williams will earn a base salary of , a signing bonus of , a roster bonus of , a signing bonus of , a restructure bonus of , a workout bonus of and a incentive bonus of , while carrying a cap hit of and a dead cap value of

.http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/xavier-williams-17390/stats-valuation/

Graded out at an 80.8 overall. 82.2 against the run, 73.5 against the pass. 249 snaps. With Arizona almost assured of switching to a 43 under Wilks, this could be a guy thats expendable as he has been a rotational NT in a 34 to this point.

Would be a very astute signing. I like Veach targetting these types. Just needs his chance to start and shine.

Graded out at an 80.8 overall. 82.2 against the run, 73.5 against the pass. 249 snaps. With Arizona almost assured of switching to a 43 under Wilks, this could be a guy thats expendable as he has been a rotational NT in a 34 to this point.

Would be a very astute signing. I like Veach targetting these types. Just needs his chance to start and shine.

hmmmm

He also just turned 26

Chiefs signed DT Xavier Williams, formerly of the Cardinals.

The Cardinals had a chance to match Kansas City's offer for Williams, who was a restricted free agent, but chose not to. This will be a homecoming for Williams, who grew up in nearby Grandview, Missouri. The 26-year-old fills a need for the Chiefs, who allowed starting nose tackle Bennie Logan to leave in free agency.

I grew up in Grandview. Used to be a really nice little suburban community. Now total shithole. Glad something good is coming out of that pit of despair.

I did see they won the state championship in basketball. So they got that going for them. Which is nice.

Archived