Rakeem Nuñez-Roches

Just a shout out!  Still only 24 and man he had some very nice plays for us this past season!  Really like how it always seems this kid is playing hard 

He has much growth to go but I just don't think people talk enough about him and the flashes of talent he has shown!

So here's to you Mr. Nuñez-Roches!!!!

Nacho is a young stud. What was a 6th or 7th? I think the whole D line took a small step back last year but him and Jones are solid pieces for year to come. I hope Bailey steps back up, but we will see. Nacho has some great upside and a great attitude. He might surpass Bailey this year. Everybody loves the guy.

D-Line in all honestly is average at best still. They most definitely need to draft a Nose. Bailey was not as solid last year. Roches is a solid rotational guy, however we still need somebody opposite Jones. They got pushed around too much last year. Especially when fatigue and injuries starting mounting towards the end of the year.

Really? I thought RNR stunk last year. Seemed to take a big step back. I don't mind him as depth, but I sure hope Jones is ready for the rugalar season after surgery.

He didn’t stink. He was someone Andy spoke fondly of. He has huge upside imo.

For a 6th round pick I think RNR has been great. Decent rotational guy as soon as his 3rd year and looks like he will have a bigger role in the rotation and we'll see how things turn out. He might be a decent FA pickup for someone else next year (flashing in his last year like Wilson) or could even stay as Bailey's replacement if he does well but I'm guessing a pick or FA is more likely. Still we never know. 

Archived