College players linked to the Chiefs post combine

Ok guys, another good prospect Is meeting the Chiefs...

#Chiefs holding predraft visit for UCLA WR Jordan Lasley

He had an hour long meeting with our wide receiver coach at the combine, Who has known him since his high-School days. So he clearly he must have impressed them. The word is he's a "video" guy like Marcus Peters and studies his opponents very closely. Also very intelligent with his routes aswell. Had two games last season where he got over 200 yards. And In nine games he played last season he went over a 100 yards seven times and scored nine td's. Could be good In the slot tbh.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, another good prospect Is meeting the Chiefs...

Barb Layton@RedZoneLayton 2h2 hours ago

More

#Chiefs holding predraft visit for UCLA WR Jordan Lasley

He had an hour long meeting with our wide receiver coach at the combine, Who has known him since his high-School days. So he clearly he must have impressed them. The word is he's a "video" guy like Marcus Peters and studies his opponents very closely. Also very intelligent with his routes aswell. Had two games last season where he got over 200 yards. And In nine games he played last season he went over a 100 yards seven times and scored nine td's. Could be good In the slot tbh.

Suspensions and stone hands. Not a good combo. That said he's explosive as fuck but not strong enough. Would have liked to see a 40 in the 4.4s on a guy like that.

Worth a day 3 flyer imo. Could develop into a solid starter but will need some time.

J'Mon Moore is a good player. Reminds me of Conley. Probably will go higher than we want to draft a wr.

Keep in mind the local pro day is a free look at prospects as it doesn't count against the limit on visits. So i wouldn't necessarily read too much into it.

J'Mon Moore is a good player. Reminds me of Conley. Probably will go higher than we want to draft a wr.

Keep in mind the local pro day is a free look at prospects as it doesn't count against the limit on visits. So i wouldn't necessarily read too much into it.

Yeah that's why I didn't add the names to the list on the OP. I honestly think the WR we will be going for Is Lasley or Coutee. Imo Lasley Is the man they are high on because they spent an hour with the guy at the combine and he's also had a private workout with them. Lasley has had some "off the field" issue so should be there for us In the third or fourth round. And having watched his film, I think he'd be perfect In the slot for us and can also move around all over the field too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok three recent updates as the draft gets ever closer. Slot receiver Anthony Miller and two OL guys In Aaron Evans and Patrick Morris are visiting the Chiefs. Along with Hughes and Lasley Miller Is another top prospect I'd be happy to see us grab. I think he'd really cause a lot of problems from the slot. So many people seem to think that we'll go "all defense" In this draft but I personally think we'll see a WR, Guard and Tight-End taken at some stage. 

Archived