Former NFL QB: "Mahomes the best talent from the last two QB classes"

They talk about his work ethic, intelligence, ability to read defenses, leadership in the locker room and respect from teammates.  That is what sets him apart.  A lot of guys have terrific arms.  Remember, Henne, who was hired mainly as a coach for Mahomes, said he signed because Mahomes was the best NFL player of any kind that he has ever seen, in terms of potential in all aspects of the game, teachability, attitude, etc.  Talking about size, arm, etc. is basically bullshit.  That is why so many drafted QB's fail. This guy is different, humble, a voracious learner, very high IQ, a gentleman.

....and as they say, he can throw a football through a carwash without it getting wet.

He reminds me of Aaron Rodgers tbh. Not saying he's gonna be that good, but just the way he can scramble outside of the pocket and just pull off a stunning throw out of nowhere, It's just stuff that Aaron typically does on any given Sunday. And the fact that Rodgers is Pat's favorite QB Is cool too.

I like the Rogers comparison the best. His movement while keeping his eyes downfield and having faith enough in his arm to side arm it into a crossing receiver. Rogers seems to me to be the most similar. Hope he has that kind of career. 4,000 yards his first year starting? I would take that.

He reminds me of Aaron Rodgers tbh. Not saying he's gonna be that good, but just the way he can scramble outside of the pocket and just pull off a stunning throw out of nowhere, It's just stuff that Aaron typically does on any given Sunday. And the fact that Rodgers is Pat's favorite QB Is cool too.

When its all said and done it comes down to how many rings ya got? Mahomes will surpass Rodgers there. I think Rodgers is one and done like Favre. Mahomes has the potential to win multiple rings with Reid barring any injuries or setbacks.

When its all said and done it comes down to how many rings ya got? Mahomes will surpass Rodgers there. I think Rodgers is one and done like Favre. Mahomes has the potential to win multiple rings with Reid barring any injuries or setbacks.

That would be incredible DM. After all the bad luck this ball club has been through, to have a sustained period of success would be what dreams are made of. 

Hopefully that's the case but we'll have to actually see him do exactly that. Dan Marino finished his career without a ring and it would be terrible to see Mahomes having a similar career in KC. I do believe Mahomes has the potential to surpass Rodgers but not all QBs realize their potential. 

Archived