How should the Chiefs approach the preseason games?

Should Mahomes play In all the games? And If so, should we put the big dogs on offense out there with him so they can hopefully find some in-game chemistry before the big opening game? Could yall imagine seeing Hunt, Reek, Sammy, Kelce and Mahomes In a preseason game? :D

I'd like to see Mahomes get a few games before the season starts so he can hopefully get into a groove before the real thing starts. Whether Andy will put the whole offense out there though is another question. If I remember correctly Hunt, Hill and Kelce all played a little last preseason so who knows? 

As much as extra reps would help and I’m sure he will play more than Alex, I’d agree you stay basically with same plan. Last thing we need is some future insurance salesman trying to make a name for himself by cracking Mahomes behind a backup line.

Starting QBs generally get same amount of work in preseason and I don't expect anything different for Mahomes. May be they think he needs some extra work but not likely. The only decisions seem to be the workload of non-starting QBs in preseason.

As much as extra reps would help and I’m sure he will play more than Alex, I’d agree you stay basically with same plan. Last thing we need is some future insurance salesman trying to make a name for himself by cracking Mahomes behind a backup line.

This.

Archived