Which Slot Receiver would you take?

MisChief-Maker

After Wilson leaving and the Chiefs holding talks with Kendall Wright before he signed with the Vikings, I have a strong feeling we will be drafting someone to play In the slot. So with this In mind, who would yall like to see come In?

These are the list of slots guys, or guys who can play both inside and out, that are getting talked about.

Keke Coutee

Daesean Hamilton

DJ Moore

Anthony Miller

Deontay Burnett

Trey Quinn

Dante Pettis 

Braxton Berrios

Cedric Wilson

Jordan Lasley 

James Washington

Yall can add more names If you know of more. The Chiefs spoke to Coutee, Pettis, Lasley and Washington at the combine, so that's interesting. Obviously folks would probably point to Coutee as the man to get because of his history with Mahomes, But tbh I really like the look of Burnett!!. He's 6'5, quite quick and creates a lot of problems In the middle of the field. Only 20 years old too. Him and Darnold had a good thing going last season. Washington is quick as hell and Lasley has a lot of intelligence with his route running. Pettis would be intriguing as he's smooth and very slippery. Trey Quinn has very safe hands and runs good routes himself and Hamilton was really impressing at the senior bowl where Veach and co will have seen him up close. Miller has had some hype around him too so he would be an interesting option.

I'd be surprised If one of these guys don't end up at KC tbh. 

Edit: One source is claiming Burnett is "six-five", and another is claiming he's "six foot", so that might change things a little bit he's still a decent player anyway. 

Burnett fits with what KC does, but he is kind of small.  Don't know how well he would hold up.

I like Coutee.  Quick and fast, and a good kick returner also.  Which we need.

I would also take a flyer on someone like Dylan Cantrell late, who has great hands and also could excel on special teams.

Burnett fits with what KC does, but he is kind of small.  Don't know how well he would hold up.

I like Coutee.  Quick and fast, and a good kick returner also.  Which we need.

I would also take a flyer on someone like Dylan Cantrell late, who has great hands and also could excel on special teams.

Burnett Is not only quite quick, but he'd create a whole bunch of mismatches because of his height. With him only being 20, I'd like to think he can add a good amount of meat to his frame over the next few years. 

Burnett is too damn skinny. Don't think he'll add much weight either. Dude looks like they been starving him. Moore probably the best of those guys but will probably go before we pick. Coutee i find very interesting. Fits the speed profile and gets open. A lot.

Interestingly coutee looks super quick and plays fast but not a super sparq guy. Wonder if veach places as much emphasis on that as dorsey did. Sparq loves dj moore.

Archived