RB Kerwynn Williams visit.

I'm not sure where the trading Ware for picks idea keeps coming up . He's off a season ending injury who'd want him? I'm thinking more in line with West getting cut and maybe insurance if Hunt turns into a one season wonder?

Watched some highlights of this guy and he's a shifty, quick little back who Is actually quite annoying when he gets in a groove as he has a habit of really making those yards count. It remains to be seen whether he gets a deal but I certainly wouldn't be upset If he did tbh. Teams are not gonna be able to pack the box against this offense next season, and therefore the running game should be wide open for us, so throwing a whole bunch of different RB at defenses could prove to be very beneficial. 

I'm not sure where the trading Ware for picks idea keeps coming up . He's off a season ending injury who'd want him? I'm thinking more in line with West getting cut and maybe insurance if Hunt turns into a one season wonder?

I agree he'll probably be cut if he's not ready and these guys are insurance policies. He has 1 year on his deal and not much trade value. 

Archived