NFL Pre-Season schedule announced at 5PM EST

FYI, be prepared for the NFL to stick it to the Chiefs on their pre-season schedule, I don't know if that's even possible, but if it is, the NFL will find a way.

LOL, Oh man, I'm still bitter after that horrendous officiating debacle in the Titans game. 

And the fact that that POS Triplette retired within 24 hours of the game is still complete BS.

Andrew SicilianoVerified account @AndrewSiciliano

2018 @NFL preseason schedule release...all 65 games....tonight... 5pm ET #UpToTheMinute @nflnetwork

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/984126055769190400

FYI, be prepared for the NFL to stick it to the Chiefs on their pre-season schedule, I don't know if that's even possible, but if it is, the NFL will find a way.

LOL, Oh man, I'm still bitter after that horrendous officiating debacle in the Titans game.

And the fact that that POS Triplette retired within 24 hours of the game is still complete BS.

Andrew Siciliano‏Verified account @AndrewSiciliano

2018 @NFL preseason schedule release...all 65 games....tonight... 5pm ET #UpToTheMinute @nflnetwork

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/984126055769190400

Probably give KC 4 pre season road games and then 4 more to start the season.

Probably give KC 4 pre season road games and then 4 more to start the season.

I might rebuy season tickets again if the league kept us from having to buy tickets to those worthless games. The single biggest ripoff in sports. 

Why does anyone care?  Can't even give the tickets away.

Donated them to the Wounded Warriors and an Inner City group Della C Lamb I think at least we thought they would be appreciated being 35 yrd line gold level...weren't even used  so IIRC  that was not tax deductible

Well if anyone really does not want their tickets please let me know. I have yet to see a game let alone step into the stadium. Would love to take the family to one and rather deal with people here than some online crap shoot from another person.

Well if anyone really does not want their tickets please let me know. I have yet to see a game let alone step into the stadium. Would love to take the family to one and rather deal with people here than some online crap shoot from another person.

I always targeted pre season with the kids. Less idiots and they are less drunk. And they cuss less.

Archived