Our LT situation - Eric Fisher.

What a weird timeline we're in here.

Fisher is the epitome of average and is getting paid top 5 money on average.  He has literally cost the Chiefs an important game before and at this point, he's arguably at his ceiling.  They could stand to at least get cheaper, but could do much better.

Who exactly would you replace Fisher with to get his level of play? Use our 2nd this year?

Let me name a few 2nd round tackles:

2017: Cam Robinson, PFF 37.6

2016: Jason Spriggs, PFF 47.9(2 years in the NFL)

2015: Donovan Smith, PFF 51.9(3 years in the NFL)

Eric Fisher, PFF 70.4

I’m sure there has been a OT with higher ranking than Fisher that was a 2nd rounder or later BUT I just can’t find one.....

Who exactly would you replace Fisher with to get his level of play? Use our 2nd this year?

Eric Fisher, PFF 70.4

I’m sure there has been a OT with higher ranking than Fisher that was a 2nd rounder or later BUT I just can’t find one.....

The grass is always greener on the other side, right? LT has not been an issue for the Chiefs but people want to move on? Chiefs cap space gets remarkably better over the next few years and people are worried about the money Fisher makes...lol

Eric Fisher, PFF 70.4

Stop clouding the issue with data!!!!

Yeah I thought Fisher could have let him go around once they got way off the line and been fine. The bill would been out by then I looked to me. Over all Harrison hung 1 sack on him in two games that season. 2016. He gave up a lot of pressure in the playoff game from what I remember. Everybody seemed to be getting slaps aol g the Oline that playoff game.

Archived