Apparently Dorsey hasn’t learned....

Lamardirts

Jarvis Landry getting 5/75 from Cleveland. Good receptions but totally a possession wr. Looks like DBowe all over again.

Yes you are going to have to overpay a little in Cleveland but after hearing over and over from DBG that Dorsey has learned from his mistakes and Veach is doomed to repeat them, I find it ironic he way overpaid a possession wr.

Jarvis Landry getting 5/75 from Cleveland. Good receptions but totally a possession wr. Looks like DBowe all over again.

Yes you are going to have to overpay a little in Cleveland but after hearing over and over from DBG that Dorsey has learned from his mistakes and Veach is doomed to repeat them, I find it ironic he way overpaid a possession wr.

I mean the dude has caught 400 passes in 4 years and he's 25. Dorsey has made some horrible signings, and he will make more, but Im not sure this qualifies. I think this is what he would have gotten on the open market.

We obviously won’t know anything about this deal for 5 years, but given the choice between that deal and the Watkins deal, I’d take Landry. I think it’s a very fair contract personally.

And it’s CLEVELAND...nobody plays in Cleveland unless they are drafted, not wanted by any other team, or overpaid...this is what bad team have to do until they turn things around

We obviously won’t know anything about this deal for 5 years, but given the choice between that deal and the Watkins deal, I’d take Landry. I think it’s a very fair contract personally.

And it’s CLEVELAND...nobody plays in Cleveland unless they are drafted, not wanted by any other team, or overpaid...this is what bad team have to do until they turn things around

Not me...I take the Watkins deal everyday

Watkins will either put up great numbers and be well worth the cost OR he sucks and KC can even get out of his contract after this next year.

Win/win KC

Browns will be eating Landry’s contract for years. Even if he keeps catching the ball....he will need to add yards and TDs to make that money worth it.

I don't think this is a bad signing. On average we paid more for a WR with worse production and injury history. Landry has been a great WR thoughout his career and kept getting better by the year. I believe Watkins is capable of a similar production and even more TDs playing outside but I don't think Chiefs are in a position to question this signing.

Also Dorsey has a lot of cap space he needs to spend and giving a solid WR to his young QB is a great idea. Depending on the contract structure they may benefit greatly from this signing.

I don't think this is a bad signing. On average we paid more for a WR with worse production and injury history. Landry has been a great WR thoughout his career and kept getting better by the year. I believe Watkins is capable of a similar production and even more TDs playing outside but I don't think Chiefs are in a position to question this signing.

Also Dorsey has a lot of cap space he needs to spend and giving a solid WR to his young QB is a great idea. Depending on the contract structure they may benefit greatly from this signing.

:o  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  :lol:

Dez is free now. Maybe Dorsey will shoot him a 7 year, $150 million deal.

He will. Dez and Landry are friends too. Cleveland has the money, front end load it and spend it now while helping out the newest Qb addition. If they hit in this year they will be setting up for a good team as long as they don't go back in cap hell.....dorsey...

I mean the dude has caught 400 passes in 4 years and he's 25. Dorsey has made some horrible signings, and he will make more, but Im not sure this qualifies. I think this is what he would have gotten on the open market.

The Browns has something crazy like 100 million in CAP space so I’d expect some front loaded deals too.

They claim he said "see ya twice a year" so I'm thinking Redskins or Giants

He wants to play in the NFC East for sure. Now whether they wants declining player who hasn’t been good in 4 seasons will likely he decided by his willingness to play for cheap.

I thought no the Giants are fit fit. An old WR who isn’t good anymore with an old QB who isn’t good anymore. Actually I will be interested to see how he does next year. I would be surprised if he bounced back, but Brady did wonders for Moss. Maybe NE?

Archived