Chiefs Kingdom Rewards Points

I don't know why, but I've started actually paying attention to them. I guess so I can buy a 3x5 autographed picture of Mitch Morse in 10 years. Plus at my age, it's about all I look forward to, a daily quiz and 10 log in points. Anyway, does anyone else do the point thing? Any promo codes for points that I'm leaving on the table?

I don't know why, but I've started actually paying attention to them. I guess so I can buy a 3x5 autographed picture of Mitch Morse in 10 years. Plus at my age, it's about all I look forward to, a daily quiz and 10 log in points. Anyway, does anyone else do the point thing? Any promo codes for points that I'm leaving on the table?

Forgot all about this. I've got 24,982 points. I think for 250,000 points you get to make our 6th round pick. Or you get to enter a raffle to get his autograph. Can't remember which.

Go to the Chiefs Rewards Twitter page and scroll down to a Feb post where you can take a quiz for 500 points. 

I let my season tickets go last year after 15-years and let nearly 30,000 reward points expire.  It wasn't that I didn't want to use them, I just lost track of time before they expired and never cashed them in. I was bummed at first until I realized it takes six-figures in points to have a shot at anything of real value.

I let my season tickets go last year after 15-years and let nearly 30,000 reward points expire.  It wasn't that I didn't want to use them, I just lost track of time before they expired and never cashed them in. I was bummed at first until I realized it takes six-figures in points to have a shot at anything of real value.

I gave up my season tickets before last season as well. Ended up going to every game anyway and saving $800! I didn't realize those points expire though.

Archived