2018 NFL Draft Thread

dksww

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4th round?

image: http://walterfootball.com/college/Wisconsin_logo.gif

Wisconsin_logo.gif Natrell Jamerson, S, Wisconsin
Height: 5-11. Weight: 201. Arm: 32.63. Hand: 9.75.
40 Time: 4.40.
Projected Round (2018): 4-6.

4/25/18: At the combine, Jamerson had an excellent workout, running extremely fast in the 40-yard dash while looking very fluid and athletic in the field work. He broke into the starting lineup as a senior and turned in a quality 2017 season for the Badgers with 51 tackles, 10 passes broken up and two interceptions. Jamerson has some versatility from having played some cornerback for Wisconsin as well as returning kicks on special teams. With his speed and build, Jamerson could be a special teams asset in the NFL.

Jamerson earned an invitation to the East-West Shrine, and he was impressive in St. Petersburg. In practice there, Jamerson was a ball-hawk with multiple interceptions in the team scrimmages. Some league sources say that Jamerson has a high IQ and character. He is a sleeper safety who could be a nice mid-round value pick.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2018S.php#QIq1svkUH95rEGaQ.99

Word from whom? Bob's your uncle? He's eyeing vita vea if he falls too. And lots of other things that won't happen. But if it did bye bye Steve Nelson.

lol

Veach is copying the Howie Roseman way of life and he wants to make his big splash.

Publicly he has mentioned the desire to move up because all the mocks they had ran necessitated the need to trade up to get their main target. It has to be a high end target.

Elite athlete, high end ball skills. Ig Jaire slides into the 20's, I would keep a close eye on how things progress. Early 20's in paeticular.

Haven't seen any interest in terms of KC and Josh Jackson.

lol

Veach is copying the Howie Roseman way of life and he wants to make his big splash.

Publicly he has mentioned the desire to move up because all the mocks they had ran necessitated the need to trade up to get their main target. It has to be a high end target.

Elite athlete, high end ball skills. Ig Jaire slides into the 20's, I would keep a close eye on how things progress. Early 20's in paeticular.

Haven't seen any interest in terms of KC and Josh Jackson.

Well i guess a nickel is fine. Not sure I'd trade up high enough to get him though. But that would be fine.

Something to chew on.

Draft picks by position under Dorsey:

"Granted it was with John Dorsey as general manager, but Veach was on the staff, so here's a look at the positional breakdown of what the Chiefs have done in the draft over the past five years."

38 total players

8 defensive backs

3 defensive linemen

3 edge rushers

4 linebackers

6 offensive linemen

3 quarterbacks

3 running backs

2 tight ends

6 receivers

He's similar in size to Revis and he excelled at press. Now of course everyone isn't a future HoF, but I think he can do it.

I get why you say that though.

I thought he was good at press but he gets too handsy for me. That shit won't fly in today's nfl.

Looks like Baker at one it will be.  I anticipate the Giants will take Darnold at 2, and Rosen will go 3.

The Browns are going to be at a very good spot at 4 with Josh Allen still on the board.  Dorsey is gonna land his QB for a decade plus and stack his board to come in one hour tonight.

Looks like Baker at one it will be. I anticipate the Giants will take Darnold at 2, and Rosen will go 3.

The Browns are going to be at a very good spot at 4 with Josh Allen still on the board. Dorsey is gonna land his QB for a decade plus and stack his board to come in one hour tonight.

As long as Denver gets left out in the cold at 5 I don't care what happens.

Looks like Baker at one it will be. I anticipate the Giants will take Darnold at 2, and Rosen will go 3.

The Browns are going to be at a very good spot at 4 with Josh Allen still on the board. Dorsey is gonna land his QB for a decade plus and stack his board to come in one hour tonight.

I still don’t believe that the Giants are taking a QB at 2. Look for Barkley, Chubb or trade down.

But, anything can happen.

Soren PetroVerified account @SorenPetro 10m10 minutes ago

Scott Wright: Good value at CB, even into the 4th and 5th round. Just depends on what type of player they want. Dane Cruikshank of Arizona in the 3rd. Tarvarus McFadden of Florida State is a play-maker and ball-hawker. Isaac Yiadom of BC in late rounds.

Archived