2018 NFL Draft Thread

dksww

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O'Daniel will play nickel DB/S/LB over Sorenson or even Zombo.  Watts was probably drafted for depth and Special Teams.

O'Daniel is interesting because he's anywhere from 215 to 225 lbs.  I think the Chiefs will want him around 215(Similar to Berry) so he can be an option at S.

All his draft combine measurables are similar to Kam Chancellor:  https://twitter.com/INKcredible5/status/990263438277562370

Hopefully within 2 years both guys have developed into starters.  They're not being drafted now to be starters.

Couldnt disagree more. Watts was a 4 year starter and should push Murray for the starting FS role week 1.

Couldnt disagree more. Watts was a 4 year starter and should push Murray for the starting FS role week 1.

I can see that. I just think O'Daniel's sure tackling needs to be on the field as possible.

I hope it's not split playing time between O'Daniel and Watts because Murray was awful last year.

I can see that. I just think O'Daniel's sure tackling needs to be on the field as possible.

I hope it's not split playing time between O'Daniel and Watts because Murray was awful last year.

I'm hoping that we see Watts, Berry and O'Daniel when we run 3 safeties. Technically Veach called him the "money" linebacker but thats the dime linebacker, so same difference essentially. Honestly the only thing that should keep Sorenson on this team is that 3 million dollars in dead money, and I hope he gets released anyway.

I'm hoping that we see Watts, Berry and O'Daniel when we run 3 safeties. Technically Veach called him the "money" linebacker but thats the dime linebacker, so same difference essentially. Honestly the only thing that should keep Sorenson on this team is that 3 million dollars in dead money, and I hope he gets released anyway.

That's what I was thinking.

I have more thoughts about the draft that I'll post if I remember them, but I remember what stuck out the most.

Some of the teams that took problem kids. Raiders taking Arden Key right after they acquired Martavius Bryant and the guy that got tazed. Woof.

Same for the Browns with taking Antonio Callaway to share a spot with Josh Gordon. That's John Dorsey trying to be the smartest guy in the room without thinking logical.

Archived