Remember When Everyone Criticized Us

For the price tag for trading up for Mahomes?  Basically swapping 1st round picks and giving up this years first?  "They paid a hefty price..."

Corner Handbook Out NowVerified account @NFLFilmStudy
FollowingFollowing @NFLFilmStudy
More

Corner Handbook Out Now Retweeted DKanuck

They may have to outbid Buffalo, which will be basically impossible if the Bills want to go all-out. 11, 2019 first, 2018 2nd is the starting point. I think Miami only gets interested in a move up in the event that a QB falls after Buffalo moves up. It's unlikely IMO.

AND THIS IS TALKING ABOUT BUFFALO, who we traded with last year!!!  This just makes me happy.

Every pundit who criticized our trade, given the back drop of what was paid for RGIII, Wentz, and now possibly THIS, is a asshat.  That's all.  Have a good Wednesday.

They paid a high price, sure, but it wasn't like they overpaid to make the move.  it was proper trade value.

The Bills are going to get fucking fleeced to land a QB this year and in reflection, I bet they now wish they just took either Mahomes or Watson.  Their only shot at getting a fair deal will be to leap twice.  12 to 6 and pray to the football jesus that the Gnats love Barkley too much to move down, and the Browns are itching to move down from 4.

They paid a high price, sure, but it wasn't like they overpaid to make the move.  it was proper trade value.

The Bills are going to get fucking fleeced to land a QB this year and in reflection, I bet they now wish they just took either Mahomes or Watson.  Their only shot at getting a fair deal will be to leap twice.  12 to 6 and pray to the football jesus that the Gnats love Barkley too much to move down, and the Browns are itching to move down from 4.

They have 2 picks in the first, second, and third rounds. Why couldn't they just trade up for the number 2 pick if thats what they really wanted?

They have 2 picks in the first, second, and third rounds. Why couldn't they just trade up for the number 2 pick if thats what they really wanted?

They need a lot more than a QB...they need as many picks as possible.

They need a lot more than a QB...they need as many picks as possible.

There were a few Alex fans who decried the trade at points last year. Overall, I think most folks understand and celebrate the out of character move by KC to strive for greatness, not game management.

they have all moved to the redskins fan pages by now...phatal did not even say goodbye :D

Because when it comes to the fact that 31 other teams know Buffalo is desperate, and it'll be in a QB class that's heavy on top and drops off a cliff afterwards, it's going to take an RG3 kind of trade to get it done for Buffalo.

Having draft capital doesn't mean a trade of that significance doesn't have long-lasting consequences.

they have all moved to the redskins fan pages by now...phatal did not even say goodbye :D

It's hilarious how fast he burnt the fuck out of here once it was apparent that his lover boy was as good as gone.

Archived