Chiefs 1st Pick Predictions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I  don't like it but I say we move 10 spots up for not much and get a safety.   Justin Reid.

I would actually like that pick. I think he's going to be a good pro that brings diverse skill set and some real cover skills as well. 

I wouldn't either. 

The rush problem is on the DL, not on the edge (if Dee Ford isn't broken). 

Who I want them to take: Terrell Edmunds

Who they will probably take: Mike Hughes (I have a feeling this late surge of media dirt on Hughes, while true, isn't an accident--somebody wants him to fall)

On the off-chance Will Hernandez slips out of Thursday night, he's the guy I'd make a power move to get.

Hey you guys asked for a prediction. Not what I wanted. If it were up to me they would keep every one of their picks and draft the best corner available at our current spot in round 2.

I just think Veach is gonna get over aggressive. Drafting Landry allows us to move on from Houston after this season and free up 14 million dollars of cap space.

I wouldn't either.

Who they will probably take: Mike Hughes (I have a feeling this late surge of media dirt on Hughes, while true, isn't an accident--somebody wants him to fall)

On the off-chance Will Hernandez slips out of Thursday night, he's the guy I'd make a power move to get.

Love Will Hernandez in our offense. Will Shields 2.0

Not sure I'd go too high on him but certainly late first high 2nd. I don't think he falls that far though.

I'd feel great about Edmunds or Hughes too.

I wouldn't either.

We also only have two defensive linemen under contract in 2019 and none in 2020. Wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see us go here.

Don't be surprised if the Chiefs move up to Snag Safety Ronnie Harrison if he makes it to the 2nd Rd. Veach is looking for players that bring a "temperament" to the roster. Would be a nice attitude change of pace , hit you in the mouth safety alongside Berry as a day 1 starter. This is a new Chiefs team going to built on attitude and physicality on the defensive side of the ball. No more 200 yd rushers against us in the postseason anymore..that Shits gotta end.

I think multiple players will fall this year and whomever is on our board will be the pick. We could package another pick to secure a guy but that's only the case if someone that is supposed to go in 1st falls to early 2nd. I'm expecting a defensive player as there are no glaring needs on offense that we cannot fix within the next 3 picks. 

Archived