Chiefs 1st Pick Predictions

I honestly think anything could happen. Like others have said we'd be mad not to take Hernandez or Gesicki IF they are still on the board. I also have a feeling they may take someone like an Anthony Miller If he's still around too because that kid is also legit and won't be around for too long. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feeling Hernandez goes to the Cowboys, but I'd be allover it if he slipped to the end of the first.

I could see that. Thought for sure it would be Vander Esch. His medical red flag now has him totally off of some teams boards and he will surely fall. Shame. Solid prospect.

This is fucking awful. As much as I watch the draft stuff, I thought the draft was in two days. I had searched for draft night last fall and they said April 28.

I feel like I should turn in my fan card. I mean, they never start on Saturday. Fucking stupid.

This is fucking awful. As much as I watch the draft stuff, I thought the draft was in two days. I had searched for draft night last fall and they said April 28.

I feel like I should turn in my fan card. I mean, they never start on Saturday. Fucking stupid.

Fuck that. You need to turn in your man card. In fact, all your cards.

They saw what happened when Kelce was out of the game, that is why I am going with TE with the first pick.

Not a bad idea.  Still, I believe that Mahomes can "lead" Demetrius Harris, so that he catches with his hands instead of his body.  He is much better doing that and does not have the drops that way. Being a basketball player, he also is fine going up high for the ball.I don't think Alex Smith had enough confidence in his accuracy and had too much fear of interceptions to do that. Harris is a good enough blocker. We ARE going to pick a safety, probably with one of our 3rds or 4ths.  

Not a bad idea. Still, I believe that Mahomes can "lead" Demetrius Harris, so that he catches with his hands instead of his body. He is much better doing that and does not have the drops that way. Being a basketball player, he also is fine going up high for the ball.I don't think Alex Smith had enough confidence in his accuracy and had too much fear of interceptions to do that. Harris is a good enough blocker. We ARE going to pick a safety, probably with one of our 3rds or 4ths.

Smith was hit and miss with that. I think he has plenty of confidence. A bunch of Harris' catches were basketball rebound passes. Just watch some highlights. But then again I would say most of his drops for those that were into his body.

https://youtu.be/OoKRx6e7Jug

Archived