Who's your biggest bust?

xen

For me it's all these high qb's not named baker mayfield. Maybe Rosen but the medicals would concern me, especially the concussions.

I don't get all the love for darnold. He's a turnover waiting to happen. Awful decision making and shitty footwork will do him in.

But Josh Allen is going to flame hard. He's too field dumb to play in the NFL.

Jackson has a chance if he's with the right team but he needs to have a whole system custom built around him by a creative offensive guy.

Mayfield is the only one i see that might stack up to last years first rounders. But the bad decisions put him fourth behind the 3 2017 first rounders for me. Just on the field playing actual football I'd have him third behind Mahomes then Watson but above Trubisky

Ok this is probably too easy. Who's your biggest non-qb first round bust?

To me Chubb is overhyped but not necessarily a bust. I still like the BC and UTSA kids better but underwhelmed by the edge class as a whole.

But I'd say the two Big 12 offensive tackles projected in the first round.

Mike McGlinchey.

I don't think he moves well enough to play LT and isn't strong enough for RT or Guard.

Not a huge Minkah Fitzpatrick fan either.

Isaiah Oliver was completely awful on one side of the field and I think Harold Landry is getting an awfully big pass for a shitty 2017 campaign.

Mike McGlinchey.

I don't think he moves well enough to play LT and isn't strong enough for RT or Guard.

Not a huge Minkah Fitzpatrick fan either.

Isaiah Oliver was completely awful on one side of the field and I think Harold Landry is getting an awfully big pass for a shitty 2017 campaign.

I actually like Landry. Junior tape is impressive. His worst year (this year as a senior) is better than Lorenzo Carter's best year. When you're that bendy at his size you get a pass. Although he needs to seriously develop some counters and may take a year or 2 to develop into more than a situational rush guy.

• 8 months later...

McGlinchey actually hasn't looked half bad at RT.  I wasn't a big fan of his, but liked him more than Kolton Miller.

Taking Fitzpatrick over Derwin James cost some guys their jobs (talk about dumb), Lorenzo Carter has looked better than Landry and the only real playing time Oliver saw was against a dead Panthers team.  I figure we'll know a lot about him in a year from now.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived