Broncos

Camperchief

I’ve got a bad feeling Chubb lands in the donkeys lap.

Qb

Rb

Qb

Buffalo trade Qb

Chubb!

The Giants should be the ones taking Chubb. 

Who knows WTF is going to happen at this point.

Given their draft position, they are going to get a good player most likely.  Personally, I'd just as soon they get a running back rather than a QBOTF or impact defensive guy like a Von Miller.  I remember when the Chargers drafted Ryan Matthews early and we were all scared about 10 years of that.  And the Broncos got Knowshon in the first.  He was going to be a problem for a long time.  Ricky Williams and Lawrence Phillips.  Reggie Bush.  There's a lot of backs that just don't pan out like expected. 

This may be good. Sucks playing them with 2 monster pass rushers, but until they get a franchise QB they will be second tier. It is a blessing because they didn’t go QB and maybe strike gold.

Yeah Mahomes should be more than capable enough to pull the ole Brady/Manning release in 2 seconds if their pass rush is truly legit

Very crowded, all good players. Will be interesting

Rays been injured often and will cost them 9 mill next year (year 5) if they pick up his 5th year option. Personally I believe they don't pick up his 5th year option and try to trade him this year. The others, outside of Miller are cheaper and healthier options.

Archived