AFC West draft thread

Denver Miller/Chubb, SD Ingram/Bosa....good pass rusher tandems Chiefs need O line help!

Dorsey screwed us by taking Ward over Chubb. Chubb and Mayfield were the two guys I didn’t want in Denver. They are still extremely average at QB but defense will be improved even without Talib.

Chiefs have several substantial needs. That 2nd round pick had better be good enough to start. Oline was top 10 in pass protection last year according to PFF. I really want us to get a solid defender because nothing on our defense was top 10.

Been a real breeze to sit out Round 1.

Got a franchise QB in the stable and things look fantastic for tomorrow.

How dumb are the Bills? They move up 6 spots and give up 2 second round picks for a guy less talented, imo, than Mahomes. We are looking great here especially if if it all works out for us. I think Mahomes has better talent than all those drafted today and he had the benefit to learn for a year plus the offense is set on a division winning team with a great coach to teach him.

How dumb are the Bills? They move up 6 spots and give up 2 second round picks for a guy less talented, imo, than Mahomes. We are looking great here especially if if it all works out for us. I think Mahomes has better talent than all those drafted today and he had the benefit to learn for a year plus the offense is set on a division winning team with a great coach to teach him.

Incredibly dumb. Josh Allen is a terrible guy to put all your chips in on.

Archived