Veach tried to trade up

Dl too. If you can get another stud like Chris Jones it will help because no way we keep Bailey next year the way he has been playing

That DL has almost nobody next year. I think 2 guys under contract. It's a huge need. Harrison Phillips makes a ton of sense and is advanced enough to help immediately as at least a solid rotation guy. He's probably gone by 54 though. Tim Settle is intriguing but more of a project in the Tanoh realm. Nathan Shepard is a local kid that helped himself at Senior Bowl. I would be happy if we ended up with any of these. Im sticking the draft board and not wavering on best available though. How much would you pay to see our draft board by the way!

I am curious on who we tried to trade up for and if they are still in play. We will see tonight because if a trade us made and we get our guy, well good things come to those that wait

Jackson or maybe a ol like Daniels who can play G. Bu5 we keep at center and move Morse? Can't wait to find out.

I'd be more than fine with a CB(Josh Jackson would be fine) but the more and more I think about Hernadez I like the idea of him. Of course one could say with Pat's ability to move around the pocket this years OL should look better than last year under Alex.

I hear you on Alex vs pat. But Hernandez would be a huge help in the run game especially short yardage run game. Lg was blown up to many times on short yardage downs.

When I heard Veach on the radio he said they made calls to teams between 27 and 31. He said the odds were very low of trading into the first and they were basically doing there do diligence in case someone lost their mind and was giving it away.

Today they said they are for sure trading up in the second per anonymous source. Didn’t say how far or for who. That was on 810 around 9 am.

Archived