If Veach trades up...

SEMO

Who do you think Veach would be inclined to trade up for in round 2 tonight?  It would probably take one of our 3rds to get into the top 15, or a 4th after that.

Possibilities:

Will Hernandez

Harold Landry

Justin Reid

James Daniels

Josh Jackson

Carlton Davis

Isaiah Oliver

Lorenzo Carter

Who you got?

A lot of questions on Harolds durability, so I don't think that's the direction.

If they stay with tradition, the pick will be a guy that visited.

So far we know Will Hernandez, Carlton Davis, Justin Reid, Donte Jackson, Nathaniel Shepard, Anthony Miller, Mark Andrew, Goedert, Tim Settle and Martinas Rankin are 2nd round range guys that KC visited with in some form.

Honestly from that group, I only see Hernandez as the one guy the Chiefs absolutely would have to move up for. Not only that, but it'd have to be to #33, because I think he's a possible lock to NYG or Tampa.

Jackson is the one I can see us making a move for. But I doubt he makes it out of the top 5 of round 2...Cleveland and Indy arent both going to skip over him twice right?

With Ward, the Browns have a line up of Ward+Carrie+Gaines.

They will add because Gaines is good to miss a slate of games, but I don't think it will be a top priority.

Indy is taking at least one corner.

Personally, I want the Chiefs to sit tight and stick with the board. 0 reason to panic.

Who do you think Veach would be inclined to trade up for in round 2 tonight? It would probably take one of our 3rds to get into the top 15, or a 4th after that.

Possibilities:

Will Hernandez

Harold Landry

Justin Reid

James Daniels

Josh Jackson

Carlton Davis

Isaiah Oliver

Lorenzo Carter

Who you got?

I think Reid is the best player on that list. Josh Jackson makes sense Nathan Shepard, Harrison Phillips look like clear fits. As does Mike Gesicki. I wouldn’t trade up but our draft board dictates that. Just gotta hope Veach put together good. scouting department.

I just can't see priority being a lock in #2 TE in a wide open, spread em out (giggity) system.

Kelce is fast approaching 30 and harris is gone after this year. TE would not be the end of the world. However i know i am higher on the TE's in this class than you are.

Tight Ends can play into their mid to late 30's. Kelce still has over 5 years of good play left in him.

I don't see the burning desire.

2nd round is hardly a burning desire. Belichick showed how deadly a 2 TE set can be when you have a good qb. They literally murdered people.

The only one that I would trade up for is Hernandez. Maybe a few spots if Justin Reid falls far enough.

If they stay at 54, I could realistically see Carlton Davis, Ian Thomas, Tarvarius Moore, or a receiver. Other than Landry, I don’t think there is an EDGE guy worthy of 54.

Archived