Lot of Hurt Feelings this morning among the QB's

KC Warpaint

I guess the buzzword this NFL draft is how all the QB's except Mayfield are pissed and have hurt feelings because they were

passed over by teams (Rosen, Darnold, Allen)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23329508/josh-rosen-pissed-fell-arizona-cardinals-10th-pick-says-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-me

I think the only one who should be pissed would be Lamar Jackson.....

Freaking snowflakes

I guess the buzzword this NFL draft is how all the QB's except Mayfield are pissed and have hurt feelings because they were

passed over by teams (Rosen, Darnold, Allen)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23329508/josh-rosen-pissed-fell-arizona-cardinals-10th-pick-says-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-me

I think the only one who should be pissed would be Lamar Jackson.....

Freaking snowflakes

Darnold and Rosen are rich, spoiled brats.

Allen should count his lucky stars anyone took him after the racists tweets were discovered.

Mayfield gets it, he's had to walk on everywhere he played.

Allen should count his lucky stars anyone took him after the racists tweets were discovered

Oh my God, someone said something stupid in high school how can the world survive. If people held everyone accountable for what they said in high school the majority of marriages would be to high school sweethearts.

Oh my God, someone said something stupid in high school how can the world survive. If people held everyone accountable for what they said in high school the majority of marriages would be to high school sweethearts.

Saying something is one thing. Tweeting it out where anyone can see it is quite another. I'd just really be concerned about the judgement of a kid like this. Gonna be kind of awkward in that locker room at first. But overall not a huge deal and on point we all said and did stupid things in high school. Just not many people other than me on this board were elite athletes in high school and under the national spotlight. 

That's what comes with the territory with having social media.  Don't like it, don't have it.

Archived