Day 3

SEMO

So we move up to get a guy that's not played the position we drafted him for? I don't understand the strategy in this. I doubt our 7th rounders would have made the team anyway, but I'd take my chances on 2 later round guys over one being transformed into a new position. I think Veach is trying too hard.

It's a 7th round flyer anyway. We have enough OL depth to give it a try

They needed to replace Fulton somewhere and this draft was in pockets. OL was quality in the middle, but weak at the top and at the end.

Fulton was a loss in the depth. For sure. Not worth the money though. I am anxious to see if Erving can be a swing tackle. If not, we have LDT, Ehinger, Witz and Irving at G. I am forgetting someone.

Fish and Schwartz have been so durable that maybe it won’t matter.

Fulton was a loss in the depth. For sure. Not worth the money though. I am anxious to see if Erving can be a swing tackle. If not, we have LDT, Ehinger, Witz and Irving at G. I am forgetting someone.

Ehinger

Erving is runny diarrhea anywhere on the line. As long as they keep him on the bench that would be great.

Archived