I don't want to hype players but this CB we picked up

Content that can go into other threads. This dude starts a thread every time a Chiefs player scratches his balls.

This is what you complain about? It's draft time, posts come one after another. Rub your mangina while the rest of us enjoy the off-season.

28 non locked threads on the front page and he started 14 of them. That's dedication.

Not as much dedication as as clicking through 28 threads to keep a running count of how many were started by the same person...

Yes...we actually had someone go onto a message board and use it as intended. The admins must be fuming...

so he starts a thread when a chiefs player scratches HIS balls or when a chiefs player scratches their balls???? :wacko:

He would start one for both...I think the best one yet was the one he started that said "Chiefs picking soon". Super helpful for all those people who couldnt piece that together on their own.

Im looking forward to more in the future such as "Patrick Mahomes threw a pass in practice today" and "Chiefs players are tackling players from the other team".

He would start one for both...I think the best one yet was the one he started that said "Chiefs picking soon". Super helpful for all those people who couldnt piece that together on their own.

Im looking forward to more in the future such as "Patrick Mahomes threw a pass in practice today" and "Chiefs players are tackling players from the other team".

I can spot a Chiefsplanet member from miles away.

I can spot a Chiefsplanet member from miles away.

No you cant. I've never been there. I came over from scout. The mods there would take posts and merge them into the other threads so the forum wouldnt be cluttered by someone who got excited about every Chiefs related idea that popped into their head.

No you cant. I've never been there. I came over from scout. The mods there would take posts and merge them into the other threads so the forum wouldnt be cluttered by someone who got excited about every Chiefs related idea that popped into their head.

Seriously you need to fucking relax.  You sound stressed out and defensive.    Like I said before there were two boards and I was posting over here.  I didn't see any official draft thread.

CHILL.

I am truly looking forward to the latter post, and it cant come any to soon. 

Archived