2 postions in draft didn't fill

To be honest, I think D was much more pressing. We have a pretty good set of WRs. Between DAT, Robinson and Chesson we should be fine in the slot and 4 WRs sets.

DAT shouldn’t even be included as a wr. Outside of special teams his contribution is a jet sweep and a screen pass. I still have no idea why he was signed again. We have too much talent at wr for a gadget player with no position to be a factor.

He runs nice routes. Wilson got most of those looks. But I like Robinson on the field when we go 3 WRs. He, Hill and Watkins can play slot. Mix and match how ever they want depending on who they want to pick on.

I know Robinson is taller than a typical slot, but he would be fine there.

I think the TE sport was taken care ofin free agency. Tim Wright and Jace Amaro.

1. Defensive End.

2. TightEnd.

Offensive Tackle?

Only so many picks.    When is that date when teams release players?  Right before training camp?

DAT shouldn’t even be included as a wr. Outside of special teams his contribution is a jet sweep and a screen pass. I still have no idea why he was signed again. We have too much talent at wr for a gadget player with no position to be a factor.

He's not really different than a camp body in terms the contract. 1-year no guarantees deal close to vet minimum. If they kept him long term I would be worried but at this point they might be just keeping him around as the return man in case of some camp problems.

He's not really different than a camp body in terms the contract. 1-year no guarantees deal close to vet minimum. If they kept him long term I would be worried but at this point they might be just keeping him around as the return man in case of some camp problems.

Dave Toub loves him. That’s why he’s back. I’ll bet Toub gets 1-2 veto votes on cuts.

Archived