2 postions in draft didn't fill

Dave Toub loves him. That’s why he’s back. I’ll bet Toub gets 1-2 veto votes on cuts.

Probably the case. I just never understood what made DAT so special, he was basically DMC coming out of college but ended up worse in terms of production

I really wanted a new slot guy but I'm coming around to the notion that Robinson could be the guy. He's elusive as hell, quite quick and has already done a lot of work in the middle of the field in the snaps that's he's played anyway. Oh and one more thing, the man everyone ridiculed me about, one Daniel Braverman, is STILL on the roster yall :D .

I like Robinson as our slot.  He isa good route runner.  

I really wanted a new slot guy but I'm coming around to the notion that Robinson could be the guy. He's elusive as hell, quite quick and has already done a lot of work in the middle of the field in the snaps that's he's played anyway. Oh and one more thing, the man everyone ridiculed me about, one Daniel Braverman, is STILL on the roster yall :D .

I like Robinson as our slot.  He isa good route runner.  

Been watching a lot of footage of him over the last few days and think he's gonna surprise people IF he does win that slot role. Because he's quick, elusive, can get separation and has an ability to faint a defender into back peddling early which allows him to cut back and get easy yards. 

Archived